How to get started with Bio-Identical Hormones for Women
- Come by our Compounding Lab to purchase your ZRT Saliva Test Kit. One of our staff members will walk you through how to complete the test and answer any questions you may have. Our most common test looks at an estradiol, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, and cortisol level.
- Complete your ZRT Saliva Test at home and ship it to ZRT Labs utilizing the UPS prepaid envelope inside the kit.
- Results will be sent directly to us in 5 to 10 business days, at which time a member of our staff will contact you to schedule your personal consultation appointment. If you haven’t completed your BHRT Evaluation Form, please come 15 minutes early to your appointment in order to complete an Evaluation Form prior to your appointment.
- Complete a Hormone Replacement Therapy Evaluation Form available at our Collier Compounding location or print one here: Women’s BHRT Evaluation Form. Bring this form with you to your consultation appointment.
- During your personal consultation, you will meet with one of our BHRT specialist pharmacists for a one-on-one, in-depth conversation about your test results and the symptoms you’re experiencing. We currently schedule our consultations on Tuesdays or Thursdays during our normal business hours and they typically last about an hour. Our consultation service also allows you the opportunity to ask questions and understand the treatment options available to you. (Be sure to bring your evaluation form to your appointment.) With this information, our pharmacist will develop a recommendation that will be customized to what your body needs.
- Following your consultation appointment, we will fax our recommendation to your physician for review and final approval. We welcome any questions the physician may have as well.
- Upon receiving authorization from your physician, our expertly trained compounding staff will prepare your custom compounded medication. Please allow 2 business days for your prescription to be prepared after receiving authorization from your physician.
- Sign up to receive a text or email notification letting you know your prescription has been completed.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: