How to get started with Bio-Identical Hormones for Men
- Come by our Compounding Lab to purchase a ZRT Saliva Test Kit. One of our staff members will walk you through how to complete the test and answer any questions you may have. Our most common test looks at an estradiol, testosterone, and cortisol level.
- Complete a Hormone Replacement Therapy Evaluation Form available at our Collier Compounding location or print one here: Men’s Hormone Evaluation. Bring this form with you to your consultation appointment.
- Complete the ZRT Saliva Test at home and ship it to ZRT Labs utilizing the UPS prepaid envelope inside the kit.
- Results will be sent directly to us in 5 to 10 business days, at which time a member of our staff will contact you to schedule your consultation appointment. If you haven’t completed your BHRT Evaluation Form, please come 15 minutes early to your appointment in order to complete an Evaluation Form prior to your appointment.
- During your consultation, you will meet with one of our BHRT specialist pharmacists one-on-one for an in-depth conversation about your test results and the symptoms you’re experiencing. We currently schedule our consultations on Tuesdays or Thursdays during our normal business hours and they typically last about an hour. Our consultation service also allows you the opportunity to ask questions and understand the treatment options available to you. (Be sure to bring your evaluation form to your appointment.) With this information, our pharmacist will develop a recommendation that will be customized to what your body needs.
- Following your consultation appointment, we will fax our recommendation to your physician, who will review and if approved can sign and return it to us. We welcome any questions the physician may have as well.
- Upon receiving authorization back from your physician, our expertly trained compounding staff will prepare your custom compounded medication. Please allow 2 business days for your prescription to be prepared after receiving authorization from your physician. Don’t forget to sign up to receive a text or email notification so you will know as soon as your prescription has been completed.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: